Information technology organizations, from online companies to software vendors to hi-tech manufacturers, face the need to embrace change and accelerate transformation. To succeed in this highly competitive market, they must position themselves to constantly innovate and respond quickly to market demands and trends.
We understand the challenges technology companies face on a daily basis in a fast paced and global environment. Implementing and managing commodity IT technologies adds costs and ties up your precious IT resources on tasks that will not increase your revenue or give you a competitive edge in the industry. Technology companies need to focus on building the applications and services that provide the greatest value to their business, while managing costs.
V KOMPANY delivers IT management and support services that allows companies in the tech industry to better serve clients, focus on growth, and add value to their business, with a reliable and more efficient IT infrastructure. With 20 years of IT technology experience for technology-based companies, we understand supporting your IT infrastructure takes a 24x7 effort.
V KOMPANY's solutions help information technology companies to:
- Re-envision how they organize operations, structure business processes and create products.
- Reinvent how online services, software products, and digital devices are created, used and sold.
- Focus on global sourcing strategies to design and manage different geographical locations and complex processes.
- Expedite the transition to new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business models.
- Optimize global supply chain and manage partners and contract manufacturers.
- Ensure compliance management.
- Enhance product development life cycle.
- Improve operational excellence.
Does your technology company have the budget, staff and focus to create:
V KOMPANY's Managed IT Infrastructure Services provide all of these features. We takes a different approach, serving as a trusted advisor to its clients offering value, innovation, assurance, and integrity in every customer interaction.
- An IT infrastructure designed to diagnose and remediate problems quickly and efficiently?
- An IT infrastructure designed for reliability with the ability to quickly scale?
- An optimized IT infrastructure continuously measured against specified service levels?
- An experienced IT team to seamlessly integrate new IT infrastructure with legacy systems?
- A "core focus" of improving IT operations processes and IT staff training?
- Established practices in using infrastructure security management services?
- A team experienced in IT infrastructure patching, upgrades and migrations?
- An advanced IT Service Management (ITSM) framework specifically designed to manage a diverse IT infrastructure environment?
- A team continually improving IT infrastructure design and increasing IT "value"?