The uncertainty of economics, the cost of catastrophe, the flood of paperwork -ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âjust a few of the things that have today's insurance providers scrambling for a little coverage of their own. The insurance industry continues to face pressure from increasingly tech-savvy customers, decreasing demand in mature markets, evolving regulatory requirements and multi-channel interactions. As a result, insurers are seeing an increasing need to expand in core and emerging markets with innovative and customized products and services for changing consumer demographics.
We offer secure cloud hosting, 24x7 Help Desk services from three US-based Service Centers, expert IT consulting and we manage almost every type device for clients worldwide. V KOMPANY's portfolio of solutions is designed to provide the "end-to-end"ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â management of the IT infrastructure insurance companies need to support their field agents and customers.
V KOMPANY can help you:
- implement electronic policy application forms and workflow to alleviate broken or manual paper processes and reduce expense,
- quickly access content to create customized case proposals for existing policyholders or prospective new clients,
- securely manage and disclose information during policy creation and underwriting to minimize risk of potential legal disputes,
- leverage instant access to information in order to deliver superior customer service and achieve higher policy retention rates, and
- manage sensitive records through authentication, encryption and other solutions to ensure regulatory compliance.
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your Insurance Company?
If you accept that data is critical to your insurance firm and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like V KOMPANY that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and users increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security and compliance also growing?
- Does finance want to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?