The Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Healthcare fields are experiencing rapid changes thanks to advances in science combined and emerging technologies revolutionizing the industry. Personalized medicine and patient-centric care are also pushing those domains in new directions as are strict compliance requirements and government initiatives & programs. It is critical for companies to adapt to an ever-changing environment and adopt the latest technology breakthroughs in areas such as cloud computing, mobility and big data while dealing with a significant shortage of skilled IT talent.
V KOMPANY's Managed IT Services provides a full-lifecycle of HIPAA compliant health care information technology solutions including on-site staff augmentation, trouble ticket processing, 24x7 Help Desk services, server and application support, professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms. By outsourcing your IT services to our Managed Services, you free up your IT staff to focus on patient and client needs and not on the day-to-day management of infrastructure-based IT services.
We have the privilege of working with a number of medical practices and organizations, both large and small. It brings us great satisfaction to be able to work with these clients, reduce stress, increase the speed and quality of technology, increase security, reduce costs and liability, and serve the practice overall.
V KOMPANY can help you:
- implement electronic medical forms and workflow to alleviate broken or manual paper processes and reduce expense,
- simplify admissions and discharge document workflows to improve staff productivity and reduce patient wait times - resulting in better HCAHP survey scores,
- streamline your EMR experience through seamless HL7 scanning integration -ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âreducing the steps required to scan and index documents to a patient's chart,
- track all print, scan and faxa ctivities on MFPs and quickly mitigate any unauthorized access to sensitive patient healthcare information, and
- manage sensitive patient records through authentication, encryption and other solutions to address HIPAA-mandated physical, administrative and technical compliance.
Advantages You'll Realize.:
- Enterprise Content Management : Combine enterprise control with departmental flexibility to centrally and securely manage your content - providing a critical complement to HIS, EMR and other clinical and back-office applications.
- Privacy and Security Management : Deploy privacy and security solutions and services developed specifically to comply with the many regulatory requirements established by HIPAA and HITECH.
- Achieving Meaningful Use : Adopt electronic health records (EHRs) to meet Meaningful Use requirements for improving patient care to qualify for incentives (projected in the billions) available under the HITECH Act.
- Workflow Management : Optimize productivity and reduce medical labor costs with customized and integrated workflows that combine multiple tasks into single processes.
- Cost Reduction and Management : Eliminate expensive pre-printed medical forms, minimize the need for multiple fax lines, and control print costs through enforceable print management policies.