The classroom of today looks almost nothing like it did 20 years ago. With the accelerated convergence of audio-visual (A/V) technology and web-based learning tools in the classroom, content delivery, network accessibility and easy access are more important than ever to enhance the learning process.
Choosing an IT Provider is not the easiest of decisions. There is allot of providers out there that state they have the latest and greatest service offerings. V KOMPANY has been in business for years so identifying the vertical markets we excel at has been an easy one to do over our time in the business.
We designs, installs and services multimedia technology systems specifically for educational contexts, offering you the leading brands at the most competitive prices. We are one of the nation's leading providers of integrated technologies for both K-12 and higher education environments. Our experience with public institutions gives us an understanding of how to meet these expanding technology and distance learning needs within a carefully monitored and allocated budget. We realize that private and parochial schools also face budget challenges, but often need to incorporate the latest technology to justify the tuition they charge.
We has a solution for your educational facility, including:
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Collaborative and distance learning solutions
- Security and access control systems
- Instant notification systems for immediate response to emergency situations
- Interactive whiteboards from Smart's Technologies
- Dedicated Customer Service Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently
Advantages You'll Realize:
- Workflow Management : Optimize productivity and reduce labor costs with customized and integrated workflows that combine multiple tasks into single processes. For maximum efficiency, student information, class assignments and test results can be routed to any destination based on pre-defined rules.
- Privacy and Security Management : Ensure security and privacy compliance with FERPA guidelines through information technology that identifies users and restricts access with secure authentication in any form or printed document.
- Print On Demand : Course materials, educational reports, booklets and binders can be submitted to networked printers anywhere on your campus, at any time.
- Mobile Printing : Offer students and faculty the power to print and scan 24/7 on any networked MFP from any campus location with wireless communications. Access and print emails, manage student files, web pages and more.
- Cost Accounting and Recovery : Schools, universities and libraries can utilize MFP account-tracking functions to assign costs to departments, grants, or individual teachers and students with device level, integrated cost recovery systems.